Connect with us

Crime

BREAKING: Charlie Sheen’s Alleged Attacker Unmasked, Makes Dramatic First Court Appearance

Published

on

Clear Facts

  • The woman who attacked actor Charlie Sheen has been identified as Electra Schrock, Sheen’s neighbor.
  • Schrock was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, force likely to create great bodily injury, and residential burglary.
  • Sheen, who has been sober for nearly six years, told police that he believes Schrock had been harassing him prior to the attack.

The woman who allegedly attacked Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen has been identified. Electra Schrock, a 47-year-old neighbor of Sheen, made her initial court appearance on Friday following her arrest in Malibu, California.

According to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Schrock was taken into custody after she reportedly “forced her way into his home and attacked him when he opened the door after hearing a knock,” as reported by TMZ. The incident occurred on Wednesday.

Schrock now faces serious charges, including assault with a deadly weapon, force likely to create great bodily injury, and residential burglary. The sheriff’s department, in their statement, identified Charlie Sheen as the victim of the assault.

The report further detailed the alleged attack, stating that Schrock ripped Sheen’s shirt and attempted to strangle him before retreating back to her own home. Despite the arrival of paramedics alongside law enforcement, Sheen did not require hospitalization.

Sheen, the 58-year-old star of “Two and a Half Men,” shared with police his belief that Schrock had previously thrown a sticky substance on his car. He also alleged that she had littered his doorstep with trash earlier in the week. After confronting her about these incidents, it seemed the matter had been put to rest.

In a recent interview with People, Sheen revealed that he has maintained sobriety for nearly six years and leads a “very consistent lifestyle now.” His focus, he said, is on being a single father and raising his 14-year-old twin boys, Max and Bob.

Sheen’s decision to become sober was prompted by a broken promise to one of his daughters, whom he shares with ex-wife Denise Richards. He recalled a morning when he had forgotten about an appointment he had promised to drive his daughter to, having already had a few drinks that day. A friend ended up driving them to the appointment.

“We got her there on time, but it broke my heart because she was in the backseat and I could just tell she was thinking, ‘Why isn’t dad driving?’ So I got home and sat with that for the rest of the day. And the next morning I just stopped,” he shared.

Clear Thoughts (op-ed)

This incident involving Charlie Sheen speaks volumes about the dangers lurking in Hollywood’s backyards.

Advertisement

Electra Schrock’s attack on Sheen, a man who has been sober for six years, is a stark reminder of the personal costs associated with fame.

Despite his previous struggles with substance abuse, Sheen has turned his life around and is focused on being a responsible father.

Yet, he found himself a victim of a violent assault in his own home.

This case underscores the need for better security measures and mental health support in these communities.

It’s high time Hollywood acknowledges the safety concerns of its stars and takes necessary steps to ensure their protection.

After all, everyone deserves to feel safe in their own home, regardless of their celebrity status.

Let us know what you think, please share your thoughts in the comments below.

Source

Advertisement
Advertisement
8 Comments

8 Comments

  1. Season341

    December 28, 2023 at 9:02 pm

    Let’s hope Charlie doesn’t ask “the Big Guy” to provide security in his own home. Oh wait! He’s not a political figure running in the 2024 election and has not had his father and uncle publicly assassinated, and a cousin (along with his wife and sister-in-law) die in a very suspicious small plane accident. Maybe he WILL get some help after all.

  2. Colleen

    December 29, 2023 at 6:35 pm

    Good for Charlie, I hope he stays sober, it’s a hard row to hoe but if your 6 years in keep going. Things you missed before you suddenly see in a new light.

  3. Lou

    December 29, 2023 at 6:43 pm

    If as said, everyone deserves to feel safe, then why is there a spoken focus on celebrties?
    Human equality must be equal. The most violence sensitive community is the poor. They do not have the same opportunity of protection as celebrities.

  4. Patrick A Cross

    December 29, 2023 at 7:16 pm

    two words……..woop…….e

  5. James Henderson

    December 29, 2023 at 7:20 pm

    Glad to hear he’s working on 6 years of sobriety. Let’s hope he continues.

  6. Robert Hester

    December 29, 2023 at 7:40 pm

    The Hollywood elites want more protection at the expense of the tax payers while at the same time wanting disarm the citizens by taking away their LEGALLY OWNED firearms who can’t afford to have their own private security.

  7. Go America Get Armed

    December 29, 2023 at 10:15 pm

    To all you wanna be elitist hears a news flash as of the end of the day on Nov 24 2023 the record for more law abiding citizens get locked and loaded got their background checks in order to purchase more fire power against all the progressive leftist who are committing crimes because they think they have a right well not anymore losers Americans are standing up to Woke cancel culture crap and arming themselves with MORE legally purchased Firearms, that right the Second Amendment is Alive and well in America!

  8. Buckshot

    December 30, 2023 at 12:15 am

    I am glad to see he has gotten sober and is staying that way. Six years is a great time and hopefully he keeps it up and stays sober the rest of his life for his kids sake.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

" "